Thank you for your interest in joining us for a fun and safe volunteer experience! All volunteers must agree to the guidelines below. You can also download these guidelines as a pdf.
- Volunteer events are to be kept at 25 or fewer total participants, including volunteers and Estuary Partnership staff.
- All volunteers will pre-register for events (online or phone). Registration form includes Estuary Partnership volunteer liability release and adherence to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Staff and volunteers complete a health screening. If individuals or anyone in their household are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or experiencing cough, shortness of breath or have had a fever, uncontrolled by medication, within the last 72 hours, they are required to stay home. Symptom checker: https://c19oregon.com/
- Wear face coverings during the event. Face masks will be available if needed. Masks must cover the mouth and nose. Estuary Partnership staff and volunteers will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
- Always abide by 6-foot physical distancing. At the start of the event, our staff will demonstrate to volunteers 6-foot physical distancing using a shovel or digging bar.
- Volunteers bring their own gloves, tools and hand sanitizer, if possible. Estuary Partnership will provide tools and gloves when needed. We will ensure tools aren’t being shared between volunteers or that tools are sanitized between use. Estuary Partnership staff will clean and sanitize any loaned tools on site. Gloves will be collected in a bag, sealed and laundered.
- The Estuary Partnership will follow Oregon Health Authority Guidelines for Employers and post required messaging at active volunteer sites regarding COVID-19 symptoms, who to contact if sick, and how to report an illness.
- The Estuary Partnership regularly maintains a list of attendees for all volunteer events. If requested these could be used for contact tracing purposes.
- Volunteers not abiding by Estuary Partnership event guidelines will be asked to leave.