Join Your Community in Restoring Habitat for
Water Quality, Wildlife, and People
We have year round opportunities for individuals and groups to join with others in volunteering, enjoying the outdoors, and making a difference in the lower Columbia river region.
Meet us outside!
Check our event schedule on our home page, or join our email list for the latest opportunities.
Pre-registration is required. Register online via Neon.
Events are from 9am-12pm unless specified.
Events take place in Columbia, Multnomah, and Clark counties.
- We'll be planting October-March. Mulching, invasive removal and other maintenance activities take place April-September.
No experience needed. Estuary Partnership will be on site to train and support.
Questions or help with registering, contact Samantha Dumont, Volunteer Coordinator, at (503) 939-7381 or email@example.com.
Upcoming Volunteer Events
- Jan 15, 2024 - Volunteer Planting at Sandy River Delta - MLK DAY of Service, Monday, January 15th
- Jan 15, 2024 - Volunteer Planting at Burnt Bridge Creek - MLK DAY of Service, Monday, January 15th
- Jan 20, 2024 - Dig it, Plant it, Do it Again! Volunteer Planting at Burnt Bridge Creek - Saturday, January 20th
- Jan 27, 2024 - Dig it, Plant it, Do it Again! Volunteer Planting at Sandy River Delta - Saturday, January 27th
- Feb 11, 2024 - Dig it, Plant it, Do it Again! Volunteer Planting at Sandy River Delta - Sunday, Feb. 11th
At our community powered volunteer events, we welcome ALL ages, races and ethnicities, religions, gender identities, countries of origin, sexual orientation, immigrants and refugees, abilities and disabilities, spoken and signed languages. Together, we are a stronger community working toward a common goal.
We strive to make our volunteer opportunities accessible to the largest number of people possible. If you have accessibility requirements in order to fulfill a volunteer role in which you are interested, please contact us so we can work together to accommodate you. View our access and inclusion page for information on site accessibility and accommodations.
Can my company or group volunteer outside the scheduled events?
Yes! Our volunteer coordinator will work with you to find a project, date and time that will work best for your group. Please email our Event Coordinator Sam Dumont, firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I volunteer without my parent or guardian if I’m under 18?
Youth ages 15 and older are welcome without an adult as long as a parent or guardian has completed the online waiver form. A printable form is available here. Please include parent or guardian’s phone number.
Youth age 14 and younger are welcome to join with their parent or guardian.
Can you verify my volunteer hours?
Yes, our Estuary Partnership event leaders can verify service learning and volunteer hours on-site at the end of the event. Please bring the form or other document that you use to track hours to the planting. We also have a form we can complete for you.