Restore Native Forests to Improve Water Quality and Wildlife Habitat
Join us as we head outside this fall!
Our event schedule begins in mid-October. Check our website often as events will be added every couple of weeks. We are prioritizing the health of our volunteers and staff by implementing new protocols to ensure a safe and respectful experience for all. Learn about our COVID 19 Safety Guidelines here.
Please be advised:
- Pre-registration is required and events will be limited to a small number of volunteers.
- Register online on Eventbrite (preferred). If you need help registering, contact Samantha Dumont at (503) 539-7381
- Saturday events are held from 9am-12pm; weekday event times will vary and there may be multiple time slot per day.
- We encourage choosing event locations close to you to limit travel.
- We are following CDC guidelines and will contact registered volunteers if we need to cancel an event.
At our community powered volunteer events, we welcome ALL ages, races and ethnicities, religions, gender identities, countries of origin, sexual orientation, immigrants and refugees, abilities and disabilities, spoken and signed languages. Together, we are a stronger community working toward a common goal.
Special events for your work party or "pod" can be scheduled as needed. Interested in a solo project? We have volunteer options for those who prefer to work alone. Email questions and inquiries to Samantha Dumont.