Restore Native Forests to Improve Water Quality and Wildlife Habitat
Join us outside in 2021!
It is going to be a busy year as we work towards our goal of planting 8,200 native trees and shrubs! Events are being scheduled now. Check our event schedule often for updates, or join our email list for the latest opportunities.
We are implementing new protocols to prioritizing the health of our volunteers and staff and ensure a safe and respectful experience for all. Learn about our COVID 19 Safety Guidelines here.
Please be advised:
- Pre-registration is required and events will be limited to a small number of volunteers.
- Register online via Eventbrite (preferred). If you need help registering, contact Samantha Dumont at (503) 939-7381
- Saturday events are held from 9am-12pm; weekday event times will vary.
- We encourage choosing event locations close to you to limit travel.
- We are following CDC guidelines and will contact registered volunteers if we need to cancel an event.
At our community powered volunteer events, we welcome ALL ages, races and ethnicities, religions, gender identities, countries of origin, sexual orientation, immigrants and refugees, abilities and disabilities, spoken and signed languages. Together, we are a stronger community working toward a common goal. View our access and inclusion page for information on site accessibility and accommodations.
Special events for your work party or "pod" can be scheduled. Interested in a solo project? We have volunteer options for those who prefer to work alone. Email questions and inquiries to Samantha Dumont.