The Lower Columbia Estuary Partnership invites you and your family to a kid-focused nature walk. Together, we will search for signs of wildlife along the forested trail and sandy beach, and use binoculars to see birds soaring in the sky.
Fun for kids of all ages. Pre-registration is required. *We will not be swimming or playing in the water.
What to wear/bring:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Water bottle and snack - there are fountains to refill water bottles
- Sun protection-hat, sunscreen
- Bring a lunch if you plan to stay and picnic after the hike.
We will provide:
- Binoculars, bird and plants identification guides, magnifying lens, and bug collecting kits
- Vancouver Lake Regional Park maps
Where to meet?
- Vancouver Lake Park, 6801 NW Lower River Road
- Grassy area next to the main restrooms near the beach. Look for our event signage.
Parking fee: $3 fee collected at a kiosk. Pay with credit card, debit card or cash.
Please contact the organizer at email@example.com or (503) 939-7381.
This hike is supported in part by Port of Vancouver USA, the City of Vancouver, and Clark County.